1. This lucky draw (the "Lucky Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address on fulfilling the following two conditions:
i. Like ‘VSF Wine Education’ Facebook Page
ii. Register for one of WSET Wine Courses/Workshops/Events on www.vsf.wine by 1st August 2018
2. Employees or employees of affiliate companies Vin Sans Fin LLP, trading as “VSF Wine Education" ("We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with this Lucky Draw may not enter this Lucky Draw.
3. Entrants into the Lucky Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from VSF Wine Education containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Lucky Draw you must like ‘VSF Wine Education’ Facebook Page and register for one of WSET Wine Courses/Workshops/Events on www.vsf.wine by 1st August 2018. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Lucky Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Vineyard Tour Prize Draw" in the subject line.
6. Each enrolment to WSET Wine Courses/Workshops/Events on www.vsf.wine by 1st August 2018 has one chance to enter the Lucky Draw; a joint enrolment, however, shall entitle each registrant in the joint enrolment one chance to enter the Lucky Draw.
7. The closing date of the Lucky Draw is 23:59 on 1st August 2018, British Summer Time. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed at a Facebook Live event, whereby a winner will be picked out randomly by hand among all the entries printed on paper collected in a box. The draw will take place on 31st August 2018.
9. The winner will be treated to a one-day vineyard tour to a vineyard in southeast England in October 2018, covering all their travel costs between London and the vineyard, vineyard entrance fees, tour-guide fees and lunch, worth up to GBP200.00.
10. VSF Wine Education accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from London, except to the vineyard).
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before 7th September 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to VSF Wine Education within 14 days of being notified by VSF Wine Education, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and VSF Wine Education shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and VSF Wine Education shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The name of the winner can be obtained after 7th September 2018 by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. VSF Wine Education retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Lucky Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on VSF Wine Education's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by VSF Wine Education and its affiliate companies, after the closing date of the Lucky Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by VSF Wine Education and its affiliate companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Lucky Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. VSF Wine Education accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Lucky Draw or accepting the prize. VSF Wine Education further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Lucky Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of VSF Wine Education for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of our negligence.
18. VSF Wine Education reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Lucky Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside our control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of VSF Wine Education in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. VSF Wine Education shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Lucky Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Lucky Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: VSF Wine Education, Unit 11A City Business Centre, Lower Road, London, SE16 2XB, UK.